Atomic Group Corp. Limited
- Within the specified period, provided volunteer activities to nominator or participated in its volunteer service.
- Has a system in place to promote and recognise employees’ volunteering efforts.
- Supported employees' volunteering by providing resources.
- Within the specified period, provided cash or in-kind donations to the nominator(s)
- Participated in Flag day / Blood-donation day / Cause-related marketing organised by nominator(s).
- Encouraged employees or customers to donate in order to increase the donation amount.
Caring for the Employee
- Offered benefits above those specified in the Employment Ordinance in employment contracts.
- Provided extra protection measures over and above those specified in the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance or Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance to ensure employees’ well-being and safety.
- Cooperated with social service organisation in providing information and activities / services regarding stress management and mental wellness counseling that enable staff to deal with interpersonal, health, personal and family matters that might affect their job performance.
Caring for the Environment
- Planned or established mechanisms or activities in the daily operation that have successfully promoted environmental protection.
- Minimised the environmental impact through eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
- Measured and reduced carbon emission levels.