Who can participate
All nominations must be endorsed by at least one nominator. Self-nominations will NOT be accepted (EXCEPT in the case of government departments).
All nominations must fulfil a minimum of TWO CRITERIA under each of the THREE SCOPES respectively (Please refer to Scope and Adjudication for detailed information)
Caring Company Logo
- Companies registered with Business Registration and the business must be in operation in Hong Kong for at least 1 year
- If a company operates as a group, the holding company and its subsidiaries must be separately nominated by nominator
*Remarks: In Hong Kong, manufacturing enterprises with fewer than 100 employees and non-manufacturing enterprises with fewer than 50 employees are regarded as small and medium enterprises (SMEs). For further information, please refer to the Support and Consultation Centre for SMEs run by the Trade and Industry Department of the Government http://www.success.tid.gov.hk/eindex.html
Caring Organisation Logo
- Established in Hong Kong for at least 1 year
- Government departments, statutory bodies, chambers of commerce, professional bodies, international service clubs, philanthropic foundations under the section 88 of the inland Revenue Department, hospitals, universities and tertiary educational institutions are eligible for nominations
*Remarks: Organisations and groups of any other nature will not be considered at this moment
Who can nominate
All nominations must be endorsed by at least one nominator. Self-nomination will NOT be accepted (EXCEPT in the case of government departments).
Eligible nominators should be charitable organisations registered in Hong Kong for a least 1 year. Eligible nominators include social welfare, educational, medical, environmental, cultural, recreational and sports bodies, and international and cross-boundary organisations that meet any one of the following requirements:
- HKCSS Agency Members (for the list of members, please visit:
- Other Charitable Organisations#
- Nominators are not eligible to apply for the Caring Company / Organisation in the same year at all circumstance.
- Organisations that are exempt from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (for the list of tax-exempt organisations, please visit: http://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/tax/ach_index.htm)
- Nominations from political groups are not accepted
- Nominations from religious organisations are accepted but only non-religious community service activities will be considered